By Alethea Hunt
As a personal astrologer, my focus is on helping women navigate their oftentimes challenging lives with a unique blend of down-to-earth advice and spiritual perspective. A good astrologer is a guide who works to help you understand the circumstances you are facing in your life, shows you what your options are, and helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Here are six key benefits of astrology, which can help you to:
1) Know thyself. A thorough analysis of your chart prepared by a professional astrologer is like having the blueprint of your life’s path handed to you. Learn to identify and capitalize on your assets while understanding why to steer clear of certain behaviors and circumstances.
2) Make better and more informed choices. A good astrologer is so much more than a fortune-teller – they are trusted advisors and confidants, free from the bias we can sometimes experience when we seek out advice from friends or family members. He or she should help you to recognize your “default” patterns and advise you of the pros and/or cons of picking options A, B, or C so that you can make the best choice possible.
3) Deepen your level of spiritual understanding. Recognize more clearly the spiritual and developmental “lessons” you are being given when faced with challenging circumstances. Remember, no suffering is ever meaningless unless we fail to look for the reason or meaning behind it.
4) Recognize the likely cause-and-effect of your actions. Astrology is equal parts Divine Design and Free Will – though life may present us with certain situations it is always up to us how we handle them and what it is we choose to take away from those experiences. Astrology helps us to be more aware, and in doing so allows us to take actions that benefit us rather than cause us to work against ourselves.
5) Get a “head’s up” on what may be coming around the corner. This allows you to plan your life more effectively and make the most out of your opportunities while simultaneously looking out for the hidden “speed bumps” that you may find in your path.
6) Gain a clearer sense of purpose and direction. When facing a period of major transition – whether this ranges from a career change, to a relationship dilemma, to financial or even family concerns – astrology can help bring clarity to the issues at hand.
Written by: Alethea Hunt, personal astrologer specializing in natal charts. Alethea is part of the Here’s to Life Now! on-line network of exceptional healthcare practitioners. She can be contacted at AHunt617@aol.com .Tagged: Astrology , life purpose , spirituality , stars