By Rachel Lerner
Justin Timberlake sings about it, “I’m bringing sexy back”, however many women don’t feel as sexy as they used to. Feeling sexy is not something you can flip a switch for, it takes work and awareness. Our brains need to be retrained to change the way we think about ourselves. As women, we need to be in touch with the feel good things in our lives (sights, sounds and even experiences) to help us feel more confident, vibrant, sexy and attractive. Feeling sexy is an attitude with many benefits besides the obvious; which include feeling less stress, tension and anxiety. Believe it our not how we feel about our sexiness overlaps into all arenas of our life: career, relationships and even self-confidence.
Looking for ways to feel sexier right now?
1. Wear clothes that make you feel sexy
2. Arrange some “me” time with friends or solo
3. Exercise to release endorphins which in turn make us feel good (aka sexy)
4. Practice mindful breaths to help you remain calm and focused
5. Get rid of your granny panties
6. Dance to your favorite music (think Justin Timberlake)
7. Stand in front of the mirror naked and think of one thing you love about yourself
8. Turn off life’s distractions for at least 5 minutes each day and focus on yourself
9. Be spontaneous to create excitement in your life
10. Pamper yourself with a manicure, pedicure, wax or massage
Written by: Rachel Lerner. Rachel is a holistic health coach and founder of Personal Web Nutrition, a company devoted to empowering individuals and corporations to find the right food and lifestyle choices that best support their goals. Rachel hosts a radio show called Healthy Bits and Bites on http://www.blogtalkradio.com. She is also a member of the Here’s to Life Now! on-line network of exceptional healthcare practitioners.Tagged: attitude , self-love , sex appeal , sexiness